HTC Corporation, formerly High Tech Computer Corporation, is a Taiwanese manufacturer of smartphones and tablets.
HTC was founded in 1997 by Cher Wang, HT Cho, and Peter Chou. Initially a manufacturer of notebook computers, HTC began designing some of the world's first touch and wireless hand-held devices in 1998. The company has a rich heritage of many "firsts", including creating the first Microsoft-powered smartphone (2002) and the first Microsoft 3G phone (2005). Their first major product was made in 2000 and was one of the world's first touch screen smartphones. The Palm Treo 650 and the iPAQ were created by HTC.
They started producing 3G-capable phones in early 2005 and made the world's first Android phone in 2008, the HTC Dream (also marketed as the T-Mobile G1). It was first released in the United States for pre-order through T-Mobile USA on September 23, 2008, and became available in U.S. T-Mobile stores on October 22, 2008. The G1 was available in the UK several days after its USA launch, and has since been introduced in many countries including Australia and Singapore. In 2009, the company launched the HTC Sense interface for the platform with the HTC Hero.
Nowadays, HTC still steps forward to the world, G21, G22, etc.
In a word, HTC give us more fun because we can use it to take the precious memories by using it hi-tech cellphone camera technology. But we still have to face a problem-HTC photo loss.
• The USB disconnected accidentally when you are transferring photos from your HTC to computer.
• The sudden power off of the HTC cellphone when you are using them. This may lead to photo loss.
• The virus infection. If your computer is infected by virus, you may lose your photo. Even worse, when you connect your HTC to computer, you may also lose the photos because of the virus.
To solve the problems above, uFlysoft offers you HTC Photo Recovery which can help you to recover deleted photo with ease.
Follow the three steps below to undelete photo:
1. Install the free download application on your computer.
2. Launch the program, choose your HTC cellphone and click "Scan".
3. After scanning finished, click "Recover" and choose the path where you want to store the recovered photos.
Completely get back your photos of precious moment in easiest way and in less time.
Retrieve your valuable photos from formatted harddrive/memory card/smart phone/camera/camcorder, etc.
Cost-effective photo recovery software for Windows regains your accidentally deleted photos.
Technically advanced photo retrieval utility enables you to undelete photos that are saved in any types of file extensions.
1. Do not store the undeleted photos in the path where you lost them before.
2. If you are a Mac user and lose your photo, you can use uFlysoft Data Recovery for Mac, which enables you to recover lost data besides photos easily.