It is very annoying to lose your images in your computer or your digital camera. Since images help out to conserve a lot of memories and even worse you may lose your business by this since you are a professional photographer. As a result, many people raise a question: Is there any ways to help us to recover deleted images? Here we have solution. When the image loss happens, you just do not have to be troubled as you can use uFlysoft Image Recovery software that can retrieve your images. So let's begin to recover you images.
If you find you lost your images, the most important thing you should do is to stop using your machine (PC, camera, etc.).Why? Because if you continue the operation, the new data maybe write to the place where your lost images were stored. Once it happens, your images may not come back to you.
What cause the images loss? The answers are multifarious. But the main reasons are listed as follows.
• Images deleted accidentally from memory card or computer
• Images loss due to formatting or "Delete All" operation
• Memory card error or damage
• Corruption due to the card being pulled out while your camera is on
• Damage due to suddenly shutting down your camera/computer during a write/read process
• Data corruption due to critical areas damage e.g. FAT, ROOT, BOOT area damage
• Other events that could cause damage to images
I believe most of you can point out the reasons above, but how to solve the problems and perform image recovery successfully?
The deleted image remains in its memory location until it is overwritten or cleared from that location. So it means the deleted images are not really deleted completely, they still can be recovered! To cope with this situation, you can have a try on uFlysoft Image Recovery for Windows.
As a professional and risk-free image recovery program, uFlysoft Image Recovery can achieve image recovery successfully and completely. Follow the steps below and you will get back your images soon.
1. Install the free download software on your computer;
2. Launch the image recovery software, choose the hard disk or the camera, and click the "Scan" button;
3. After the scanning finish, choose the images which you want to recover, click the "Recover" button.
After a few minutes, you will find that the images come back to you again! All these steps are easy and timesaving.
Furthermore, uFlysoft Image Recovery for Windows can do more things besides image recovery. It can also recover your lost music and videos.
If you're a Mac user, you can choose Data Recovery for Mac to recover lost images.