Suppose you have taken a lot of beautiful pictures with your family or friends. But one day, you couldn't find them on your digital camera. That's really frustrating. Well, there could be a number of reasons for photo loss. Let's find out the reasons:
* Accidental deletion of the multimedia files;
* Pulling out the memory card while the camera is still on;
* Formatting the memory card or the storage device's hard drive;
* Switching off the camera while data is being written onto a memory card;
* File system corruption;
* Error in read/write process.
When these circumstances happen to you, you may be frustrated and have no idea where to go. But don't worry. Actually all the above cases will be resolved easily if you have a tool called uFlysoft Data Recovery for Mac. It is a perfect data recovery to recover not only lost photos, but also other files, like video, audio, documents, e-mail, etc on Mac OS X 10.5 or later. It performs both great photo recovery and data recovery for Mac users.
How to Recover Lost Photos from Camera with uFlysoft Data Recovery for Mac?
1. Download and install uFlysoft Mac Data Recovery on your Mac;
2. Launch the application and insert the memory card of your camera into your Mac;
3. Simply click the card drive and the "Scan" button;
4. After the scan process is finished, you are able to see the lost photos;
5. Click each photo to preview whether you need to recover it or not;
6. Click the photos which you want to recover and press "Recover" button;
7. Once the photos are recovered, you are able to view and enjoy them with your family again.