The Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-I9100) is a smartphone running under the Android operating system that was announced by Samsung on February 13, 2011 at the Mobile World Congress. It is the successor to the Samsung Galaxy S, with a different appearance and significantly improved hardware. The phone is also the predecessor of the yet-to-be unveiled Samsung Galaxy S III.
The Galaxy S II was one of the slimmest smartphones of the time, mostly 8.49 mm thick, except for two small bulges which take the maximum thickness of the phone to 9.91 mm. The Galaxy S II has a 1.2 GHz dual-core "Exynos" system on a chip (SoC) processor, 1 GB of RAM, a 10.8 cm (4.3 in) WVGA Super AMOLED Plus screen display and an 8 megapixel camera with flash and full 1080p high definition video recording. It is one of the first devices to offer a Mobile High-definition Link (MHL), which allows up to 1080p uncompressed video output to an MHL enabled TV or to an MHL to HDMI adapter, while charging the device at the same time. USB On-The-Go (USB OTG) is supported.
Finish reading the long advantages of it? Yes, if you often come to our website and read the articles, you will know what I will talk about, now here is the most troublesome, or the only one problem which makes you feel depressed-the data loss of you Samsung Galaxy. This article shows you more: the reasons of data loss on your Galaxy phone and the way to recover the Galaxy phone lost data on Mac.
There are tons of reasons leads to your Samsung Galaxy data loss; here I pick out some main reasons to see if you have ever met them before.
• The USB disconnected accidentally when you are transferring data from your Samsung Galaxy to Mac.
• The sudden power off of the machines when you are using them. This may lead to data loss, too.
• The virus infection. If your Mac is infected by virus, you may lose your data, when you connect your Samsung Galaxy to it, you may also lose the data because of the virus.
When you meet the situations above, don't panic, all you need is to use a third-part recovery tool to perform Samsung Galaxy recovery. Here I suggest you to have a try on uFlysoft Samsung Galaxy recovery. Let's see what Samsung Galaxy Recovery can do for us.
• Key Features of uFlysoftSamsung Galaxy Recovery:
1. With the use of efficient scanning algorithms, uFlysoft Samsung Galaxy Recovery scans the files lost from your Samsung Galaxy and recovers them just in a few minutes.
2. This program is well suited with all Mac OS, so no need to concern about compatibility.
3. Not only Samsung Galaxy, uFlysoft Samsung Galaxy Recovery also support to recover other brand of cell phone.
All you need to do is to follow the using guide which pops up when you launch the application, and then you will find that you just recover Samsung Galaxy by yourself in a few minutes.
1. After Samsung Galaxy finish, DO NOT store the recovered files in the path where you lost them before.
2. If you are a Windows user, take uFlysoft Photo Recovery for win to perform media file rescue on your windows computer.