Q: "I have a Nikon D7000 but recently the memory card is corrupted so I formatted my memory card and I lost all my photos on my Nikon D7000. Anyone who knows what I can do to get the lost photos back to my Nikon D7000? Thanks in advance."
A: "Actually when your memory card gets corrupted you start getting various error messages when you try to view your photos and if you don't fix such errors it might happen that you suffer from photo loss. Sometimes to get rid of error messages you format your memory card and lose your entire photos. In that situation you must use a third party software for Nikon photo recovery. To recover lost photos from corrupted Nikon D7000 Camera, uFlysoft Data Recovery for Mac is the best option for you."
uFlysoft Data Recovery for Mac is a powerful Nikon Photo Recovery software for Mac. It's able to recover any lost, deleted, inaccessible photo files, including JPG, PNG, GIF, BNG, etc from Nikon series cameras, such as Nikon D7000 on Mac OS X.
1. Make sure you downloaded Nikon Photo Recovery on your Mac;
2. Insert the sd card of your Nikon D7000 into Mac;
3. Simply click card drive and then the "Scan" button;
4. Once the scan process is finished, you are able to view the lost photos;
5. Click each photo to preview whether you need to recover it or not;
6. Click the photos which you want to recover and press "Recover" button.
Wait a moment and you can then enjoy your photos on Nikon D7000 in no time.
Note: Do Not capture more photos using the Nikon D7000 memory card from which you need to recover lost photos
In order to avoid photo loss you should keep your memory card safe and prevent it from corruption by keeping the following points in mind:
* Don't switch off the camera when the picture is being written to the memory card;
* Avoid removal of memory card when the camera is on ;
* Card can also be corrupted when you shoot videos after the card is full;
* Avoid shooting photos when batteries are dying out;
* Don't remove the memory card while transferring photos or videos to the computer.
If you need to recover lost photos from your Nikon or other cameras on Windows platform, we suggest you try uFlysoft Photo Recovery.