Lost Files on USB
How can I recover files from USB drive?-I rely on my USB on daily works, and last hour when I was tried to access my 16 gigabyte USB I was almost dead in the water. When connected USB to my new MacBook Pro, it said that USB can not be opened, need to format first. OMG! All my email attachments, work files and my valuable files including kid’s photos, birthday party photos, and any other files like music, videos and RSS data are on there. I was unable to get them back again, I don’t dare to format USB as Mac suggested, as I don’t have any copy of those files. I have been trying to fix this terrible problem for almost one hours, how can I figure it out?
Reasons to Lost Files on USB drive
1. Deleted files from USB flash drive by mistake, and the Trash has been emptied already;
2. When transferring files to or from USB, the progress is cut off with no reason;
3. Shut down computer without unplugging USB;
4. Bad sector infected USB storage media result in data loss;
5. Corrupted music or video files due to system failure;
6. Damaged files like photos or images because of power surges;
7. Virus generated data loss.
Retrieve Files from USB Flash Drive
With development of science and technology, USB thumb drives and memory cards are getting larger and cheaper; it’s easier to trust much of your data to them. Most of us rely on them to store our files, including valuable or important ones. So it’s much easier to mistakenly erase data or have them hiccup on you. if you are in the habit of holding on to that data for too long, such as not transferring photos from USB to your computer, terrible thing would happen. Lose or damage Photos on USB! I will walk you through how to recover data from a USB drive or memory card if it becomes corrupted.
Tutorial to Recover Files from USB
1. Install uFlysoft USB Data Recovery and launch
2. Scan partitions to find lost files
3. Preview and save what you deleted or lost data
See? No more skills, no more operation, only 3 steps, recover lost files from USB drive in a few minutes. Easy to handle, right?
Note and Tips
1. You cannot recover the files to the same drive where they were lost, therefore choose another volume or some external storage device such as a USB flash drive to save them safely.
2. Want to recover lost photo on Windows OS computer? Just have a try on uFlysoft Photo Recovery for Windows.
More information please visit our official website>>http://www.uflysoft.com/